Junipero Serra High School offers a variety of Tuition Assistance Programs:
Welcome to the Tuition Assistance Information. Please reach out if you have any questions.
1. Catholic Education Foundation (CEF)
- CEF is now closed.
- If you are interested in CEF information - contact: Tuition Department (310) 436-8303
2. Serra Tuition Assistance - (FACTS)
- Families who are interested in applying for Serra's financial assistance and /or any discounts must complete a FACTS application.
- Deadlines for submission:
- Incoming 9th-grade students: May 31, 2023
- Transfer & Returning students: May 31, 2023
- Any application submitted after the deadline will be charged a fee.
- Click [HERE]to begin.
- Serra Sibling Discount: Current sibling attending JSHS
- Catholic School Sibling Discount: The sibling is currently attending another Catholic School
- Catholic Parishioner Discount: Your son/daughter has a Catholic Baptismal Certificate
- Legacy Discount: Your son/daughter has a sibling, parent, or grandparent that has graduated from JSHS and is a current Alumni member by having one of the following: All Hail Card, Alumni Legacy Wall Tile, or current Alumni Association Member.
- Full Rate Tuition Payment Discount: If you are paying the full rate for your tuition, with no financial aid/or scholarship, then you qualify for a tuition discount. Full payment must be made by August 1, 2023.
Tuition Department (310) 324-6675 x 1003
Direct number: (310) 436-8303