Junipero Serra High School offers a variety of Tuition Assistance:
- Academic-Based Scholarships
- Serra Tuition Assistance (Need Based)
- The Catholic Education Foundation (CEF)
- Invest in Education
- Students who receive Academic-Based Scholarship awards must meet the academic and citizenship criteria. Please refer the scholarship documents on the right-hand column.
- Download .PDF Scholarship Letter located on the right-hand column
Serra Tuition Assistance
- To be considered for Serra Tuition Assistance, prospective families must complete the FACTS Financial Needs Assessment. Applications for the 2020-21 school year will be available online beginning January 1, 2020.
- Click [HERE]to begin.
Catholic Education Foundation (CEF)
- CEF aid consideration is open to all prospective families.
- CEF applications are due by December 31, 2019. Please submit your application to Mrs. Irene Tortola at the main office.
- Download PDF Cycle II 2020-2021 application located on the right –hand column, or you may stop by the front office to pick up your application
- If you have any questions regarding tuition assistance call Irene Tortola, Serra's Tuition and Financial Aid Manager, at (310) 436-8303 or (310) 324-6675 x1004 email: email@example.com
- CEF Appointments are available by visiting:
Invest in Education
- Sponsorship program - Please refer the Invest in Education PDF file located on the right-hand column.