Junipero Serra High School offers a variety of tuition assistance:
- Serra Tuition Assistance (Need Based)
- Merit Scholarships
- The Catholic Education Foundation (CEF)
- Invest in Education
Serra Tuition Assistance
- To be considered for Serra Tuition Assistance, prospective families must complete the FACTS Financial Needs Assessment. Applications for the -2018-2019 school year will be available online beginning January 1, 2018.
- Click [+ HERE] to begin.
- Students who receive Merit-Based Scholarship awards must meet the academic and citizenship criteria, please refer the scholarship documents on the right-hand column.
- Download .PDF Scholarship Letter located on the right-hand column.
Catholic Education Foundation (CEF)
- CEF aid consideration is open to all prospective families.
- CEF applications are due by December 31, 2017. Please submit your application to Mrs. Irene Tortola at the main office.
- Download PDF Cycle 2 2018-2019 application located on the right –hand column, or you may stop by the front office to pick up your applications.
- If you have any questions regarding tuition assistance call Irene Tortola, Serra's Tuition and Financial Aid Manager, at (310) 436-8303.
Invest in Education
- Sponsorship program-Please refer the Invest in Education PDF file located on the right-hand column.