Junipero Serra High School offers a variety of Tuition Assistance Programs:
1. Catholic Education Foundation (CEF)
- CEF Cycle 4 is now open for incoming freshmen & transfer students only.
- Applications will close on Monday, June 14, 2021.
- If you are interested in CEF information - contact: Irene Tortola (310) 436-8304
2. Serra Tuition Assistance - (FACTS)
- To be considered for Serra Tuition Assistance, prospective & returning families must complete the FACTS Financial Needs Assessment application.
- FACTS applications must be completed by:
- Freshmen students - Deadline: May 31, 2021
- Sophomore, Junior & Senior students - Deadline: May 31, 2021
- Click [HERE]to begin.
3. Academic-Based Scholarships
- Students who receive Academic-Based Scholarship awards must meet the academic and citizenship criteria. Please refer to the scholarship documents in the right-hand column.
- Download the pdf document - Scholarship Letter located on the right-hand column.
- Scholarship essays are due:
- Freshmen students - Deadline: January 29, 2021
- Sophomore, Junior, & Senior students - Deadline: May 31, 2021
If you need additional help with completing your financial aid package, please schedule a telephone appointment: Financial Aid Telephone Appointment
- Serra Sibling Discount: Current sibling attending JSHS
- Catholic School Sibling Discount: Sibling is currently attending another Catholic School
- Catholic Parishioner Discount: Your son/daughter has a Catholic Baptismal Certificate
- Legacy Discount: Your son/daughter has a sibling, parent, or grandparent that has graduated from JSHS and is a current Alumni member by having one of the following: All Hail Card, Alumni Legacy Wall Tile, or current Alumni Association Member.
- Full Tuition Payment Discount: There is a saving if you pay your full tuition by August 2, 2021.
If you have any questions regarding tuition assistance or tuition discounts, please contact:
Tuition & Financial Aid Manager