Welcome New Students ~ Application Checklist
We are now accepting applications for new incoming students for the upcoming academic school year 2024-25.
We are honored that you have chosen to apply to Junipero Serra High School.
Start your application early!
Please follow the steps below to complete your application and reach out if you have any questions. We are looking forward to meeting you in person at our:
Now let's get started on your application!
STEP 1: Complete application - Click the link to start the ONLINE APPLICATION.
- Application fee: $50 (non-refundable) - Pay the application fee before moving to Step #2.
- Pay the application fee: click here to pay
STEP 2: Submit Transcripts:
- Transcripts: Official copies of school transcripts are due with your application. You can instruct your current school to send a completed transcript to us by email or mail to JSHS.
- Mail sealed transcripts to us or you may drop it off at the Main Office:
- Freshmen Students: Incoming 9th-grade students - Please submit the Official Transcript for 6th grade, 7th grade, & the 1st semester of 8th grade. If you attended more than one middle school, we will need the official transcript from each school.
- Transfer Students: Spring 2024 or Fall 2024-25: Click the link for your details: Transfer Student Application Process
- Evaluations (2): one from the English Teacher & one from the Math Teacher. In the application portal please send the teachers an email to complete the evaluation through the portal. You will need the email addresses of both the English & Math teacher to complete this portion. Everything is completed in our application portal due to confidentiality.
- If you do not have an email address for the English or Math teacher - please contact us immediately.
- After you have completed Steps #1 - 3, then schedule the student interview.
- Send an email to [email protected] with "Student Interview" in the subject line. We will send the available dates & times for a student interview.
- All interviews are conducted in person.
- NOTE: Before sending your request for a student interview, please confirm that we have received your transcripts & evaluations and you have completed steps #1 - 3.
- If you need financial assistance - apply by visiting: https://online.factsmgt.com/aid
- To apply, you will need your 2022 tax returns.
- If you have any questions about financial aid contact:
- Monica Gonzalez, Tuition Coordinator: (310) 436-8314 /[email protected]
- You may start this step early in the application process while completing the application steps.