Welcome ~ New Student Enrollment Checklist
We are now accepting applications for all new incoming students for the upcoming school year 2021-2022. We are honored that you have chosen to apply to Junipero Serra High School.
Please follow the steps below and reach out if you have any questions. Now let's get started!
STEP 1: Complete application - Click the link to start the ONLINE APPLICATION.
STEP 2: Submit Transcripts:
- Transcripts: Official copy of school transcripts or unofficial to start the process. You can instruct your current school to send a completed transcript to us via email or mail to JSHS. Send transcripts to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Freshmen Students: Incoming 9th grade students - Please submit 6th grade, 7th grade, & 1st semester of the 8th grade.
- Transfer Students: Incoming 10th & 11th grade students - Please submit ALL high school transcripts
- Evaluations (2): one from the English Teacher & one from the Math Teacher. In the application portal send the teachers an email to complete the evaluation through the portal. The second option - you may email the evaluation form to your teacher. (see attachment below)
- Send an email to email@example.com with "Student Interview" in the subject line. We will send you available dates & times for a student interview during the week of this month.
- Currently, all interviews are conducted through Zoom.
- NOTE: Before sending your request for a student interview, please submit unofficial transcripts & evaluations.
- If you need financial assistance - apply by visiting: https://online.factsmgt.com/aid
- To apply, you will need your 2019 tax returns.
- If you have any questions about financial aid contact: Mrs. Tortola, Tuition Manager: 310-436-8304 / firstname.lastname@example.org