Hello Class of 2025! We are now accepting applications for all new incoming students for the upcoming school year 2021-2022.
You can start the enrollment process today. Please follow with steps below and reach out if you have any questions.
STEP 1: Complete the Online application.
STEP 2: Submit Transcripts and (2) Evaluations:
- Transcripts: Official copy of school transcripts. You can instruct your current school to complete transcript request and mail to JSHS, or you may deliver a sealed copy to JSHS.
- Please submit 6th, 7th, & 1st semester of the 8th grade.
- Evaluations (2): One from the English Teacher and one from the Math Teacher. Instruct the current school to complete confidential forms and mail or email to JSHS.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Student Interview" in the subject line. We will send you available dates & times for a student interview during the week for this month.
- Currently all interviews are conducted through Zoom.
- Interviews will start in December.
STEP 5: Financial Aid (optional)
- If you need financial assistance - apply asap by visiting: https://online.factsmgt.com/aid
- To apply, you will need your 2018 tax returns along with your W2 for 2019.
For any questions, please contact Raquel Armenta (310) 436-8313
Email or Mail all documents (transcripts & evaluations) to:
Raquel Armenta - Admissions (310) 436-8313
Junipero Serra High School
14830 S. VanNess Avenue, Gardena, CA 90249
Email to: email@example.com
The Serra Admissions Team is here to help you! We are excited to be on this next journey with you in your child's educational goals. Please reach out if you have any questions. We are Serra family!
Diane Knowles, Director of Marketing & Admissions Raquel Armenta, Admission Coordinator
(310) 436-8315 (310) 436-8313