Welcome ~ Class of 2026 ~ Enrollment Checklist
We are accepting applications for all new incoming students for the next school year. We are honored that you have chosen to apply to Junipero Serra High School.
Start your application early for next year!
Be part of the first acceptance group on Friday, March 4, 2022.
Class of 2026
Please follow the steps below to complete your application and reach out if you have any questions.
Now let's get started!
STEP 1: Complete application - Click the link to start the ONLINE APPLICATION.
- Application fee: $25 (non-refundable)
- Pay application fee: click here to pay
STEP 2: Submit Transcripts:
- Transcripts: Unofficial copy of school transcripts to start the process. You can instruct your current school to send a completed transcript to us via email or mail to JSHS. Your official transcripts will be due June 30, 2022. Send transcripts to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Freshmen Students: Incoming 9th-grade students - Please submit 6th grade, 7th grade, & the 8th-grade transcripts. School has ended for this past school year - please submit the final report card/transcript.
- Evaluations (2): one from the English Teacher & one from the Math Teacher. In the application portal send the teachers an email to complete the evaluation through the portal. The second option - you may email the evaluation form to the teachers. (see attachments below)
- If you can not reach your English & Math teacher - please contact us immediately.
- Send an email to email@example.com with "Student Interview" in the subject line. We will send the available dates & times for a student interview.
- Currently, all interviews are conducted through Zoom.
- NOTE: Before sending your request for a student interview, please submit unofficial transcripts & evaluations.
- If you need financial assistance - apply by visiting: https://online.factsmgt.com/aid
- To apply, you will need your 2020 tax returns.
- If you have any questions about financial aid contact: Mrs. Tortola, Tuition Manager: 310-436-8304 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- You may start this step early in the application process while completing all of the steps.
New Student Registration Day - Registration Day - March 12, 2022
- $450 (Registration Day Only - March 12, 2022)
- $500 (Registration Fee: due 3/12/22 - 3/31/22)
- $550 (registration fee: due after 4/1/22 - 4/31/22)
- $575 (late registration fee: due after 5/1/22 - 5/31/22)
- $600 (late registration fee: due after 6/1/22 - 7/1/22)
- $650 (late registration fee: due after 7/1/22)
- ALL freshmen students will be required to attend Summer Bridge.
- Summer Bridge Dates: Monday, June 20, 2022 - Friday, July 15, 2022.
- Summer Bridge Fee: $375
- NO HSPT exam required for early Freshmen Students