Microsoft is offering four different types of technical scholarships for the 2011-2012 academic year to current undergraduate students: General Scholarships, Women's Scholarships, Underrepresented Minority Scholarships, and Scholarships for Students with Disabilities.
NFIB Young Entrepreneur Award
Do you have dreams of owning your own business? Tell us and receive awards towards accomplishing this aspiration!
Access Key = NFIB
QuestBridge Scholarship for High School Juniors
QuestBridge’s College Prep Scholarship provides awards that equip outstanding low-income students to compete for admission to top-ranked colleges.
Selected students will receive one or more of the following awards:
- Full Scholarships to college summer programs
- Individualized college admissions counseling
- College admissions conference invitations
- All-expense paid campus visits
- Tele-mentoring with college students
Who is eligible?
If you are a high school junior who has a strong academic record and an annual household income of less than $60,000, QuestBridge encourages you to apply.
Ronald McDonald Scholarship
The Ronald McDonald Scholarship is one of the most popular scholarships offered to students in financial need of college assistance.
There are four types of scholarship that our offered:
• General Scholarship offered to anyone who meet the requirements
• RMHC-Asian Scholarship to students of Asian-Pacific heritage who meet the
• African-American Future Achievers Scholarship for students of of African
American or Black Caribbean heritage who meet the requirements
• RMHC/HACER Scholarship for students of Hispanic heritage who meet the
Thousands of dollars of money for all of your hard work in High School! Take Advantage!